22 January 2015

[mealplan : Lunchbox Ideas.]

It's halfway through the year ... and even with a break during Christmas, it doesn't take long to feel like I'm completely trapped with lunch-creativity LOL.

My children have no wheat, gluten or dairy sensitivities.  

Here are a few ideas that I do for lunches:

Pizza Pinwheels
Chocolate Zucchini Mini Muffins
Ham+cheese buns
Honey/Jam Rolls (tortillas spread with honey or jam, rolled and cut in two)
Crackers+cheese
Macaroni+cheese (thermos)
Soft Tacos (thermos for meat), small containers for tomatoes, cheese and avocado
Eggdrop soup
Leftovers from dinner *grin*

Cubed kiwi fruit
Apple slices
Cubed cantaloupe
Applesauce
Fruit snacks
Rice Krispie squares
Cucumber slices
Mini carrots
Dill pickles
Mandarin (cutie) oranges
Sticks and Stones (mini marshmallows + pretzel sticks)
Grapes
Berries (in season)
Popcorn twists

Ok ... that's all.

Got any ideas?  Would love to hear them!

Have a great one ...





1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!