08 December 2011

[fave things: Grown Up Christmas List. Part 2?]

Apparently, I didn't give my hubby enough options the first time around ... which, I know couldn't possibly be true with 20 items on my list.  It just means he didn't like many of them *grin*.  Ah well ... that's how he rolls.

SO, this is what he said to me ... no word of a lie:  "Just post it up on your blog ... I'll get it there."  HA!  My hubby has finally learned the benefit of this blog ... even if it is only once a year *grin*.

More items?

Alrighteeee then ...


Lens Cap Strap Holder.  I always misplace my camera lens cap.  I usually tuck in in under my tank around my waist ... but it would be so nice to HAVE a place to put it while it goes on and off my camera ...  Please excuse the horrible Canon advert.  I am a Nikon girl through and through.  $18.00 online.


The Ring Flash Adapter.  Staying with the camera theme ... how cool is THIS??  Only $40.00 and I think it'd be a fun little toy to try out ...  And I feel it necessary to remind my hubby to talk to SL about our PO box in the US.  Just sayin ... 

Professional Hair Flatiron/Straightener:  I have one ... but it's really cheap and it doesn't work NEARLY as well as the one my hair-stylest uses.  Yes.  I'd like a really good one ... not sure what kind?  Please give me some advice on this, ladies *grin*.  They run from about $59.00-$200.00 ... 


Gold chain.  I'd love a simple, thin, "when-the-light-hits-it-you-notice-it-then" gold chain.  Maybe with a little thingy on it ... like ... a flat circle disk, or a gold-ball, or a ... diamond?  Oh, now we're talking *laughing* ... 


kickboxing classes.  Oh yes, you read that right.  Hey hubby, if you're reading this - NR knows all about this ... she's taken a couple of classes and said it's awesome.  I THINK this is the right site HERE ... 


songwriting recording gear.  Hubby, are you still there? We have a few rockstar friends who could give some advice on this ... nothing fancy.  Just to be able to use Garage Band on my mac.


new runners.  yup ... I need some.  My runners have had it ... size 6/7.  Ones that can house my running chip ... I love orange still.  Kinda my colour when it comes to running ... 

ok ... I know, these are all quite "out-there" ... but really, I gave a pretty crazy list last time, no??  Ok ...  I'm having a very difficult time thinking of anything else ... 

I mean, Bodyshop, jewelry, gift certificates, camera treats, photography nicknacks, time with YOU *hubby ... love dating you *kiss** ... honestly?  Whatever I get, it doesn't matter.

Christmas is always great because of who I'm with, not because of what I get.  But you know that already.

Have a great one!

3 comments:

Rosalyn said...

HAI (Hair Art Institute) flat irons are the best. I have had mine now for 7 years and it still works 100%! You can buy them online or at a salon or specialty hair supply store. Also, my boyfriend's sister does 30 minute hit and LOVES it - definitely works you out but is still fun!

Tawn said...

:-) thanks!!

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!