13 December 2011

[digiscrap: Pages.]

So.  There's so much to catch up on ...

My church's Christmas Production is over  ... and I really want to write about that experience.  There's the bump-in with Mr. Trevor Linden (go-canucks-go) ... There's stuff going through my head about a youtube video I recently watched called "why men and women can't be friends" ... *grin*.

But first ...

It's almost the end of the year and I've been working, working, working at getting my digiscrapping up to date.  Yeah.  It's been hard, and I'm not quite there yet.  But I will be ... hopefully.  Only about 7 sets of pics left to scrapbook before the end of my "fiscal" year *grin*.  The Christmas season begins the next year ... as I do books for my parents and inlaws - always starting with the previous year's Christmas.

I will say, that my creativity has been lacking.  Honestly, I've just been trying to get it DONE.  So ... not inspiring, but ... completed.

Double click the images to enlarge ...







More to come.  Like, 20 pages more *grin*.

Have a great one!!

No comments: