23 December 2011

[digiscrap: More pages.]

First off ... I keep forgetting to tell you about the stuff happening on my RedHanded site ... why don't you all just join the page, and then I won't have to worry about it *grin* ... There are a couple of new posts there, including a shoot from a family from our church.  Their little girl is now one ... 


You can see that post HERE on my RedHanded Photography blog.

And like I said recently ... I have a lot of digipages that I've completed lately.  That 2011 clock is a-tickin'.  And I'm crazy about stuff like that ... I need to get it done.

Here's a few more pages that I've been working on lately ...







I've actually created about 4 blogposts all lined up to share ... so more to come.

And let me just take a moment to wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas.  The celebration of Christ's birth is not only pivotal to our calendar, it's pivotal to our lives.  His birth led to His death and to our salvation.  I look forward to spending time with family and with Him, during this very special holiday.

Much love to you and yours.

Have a great one *grin*.

No comments: