11 October 2011

[redhandedphotography: Jesse, Alida & kiddies]

Well ... like most Octobers, this month has been - and will be - full of taking other people's photos.  Everyone gets anxious - they start thinking about Christmas cards, they dream of family pics under the changing leaves ... my inbox gets full of requests.

But here, it rains.  A LOT.

That means a lot of rescheduling, and over-all frustration on my part because when I lose a day, it crams up everything later.  But it is what it is.  You can't have sunny, happy photos when it rains *grin*.

Anyways ... I say all of that, because clients come first - so all of my personal photos and updates are getting behind.  But that's ok.  It's only for a few more weeks, and then RedHanded Photography enjoys the winter break with the odd photoshoot here and there.  No more weddings until 2012 - which is something I'll be looking forward to when it comes around ... 

I've posted a new session that I had with Jesse and Alida a couple of weeks back.  Oh how the weather has changed since then ... Click HERE to see some of my favourite family- "sunny" images yet ...

A preview:


Have a great one ... and here's to hoping that the sun will show its face before the New Year *grin*!


No comments: