18 October 2011

[redhandedphotography: A Couple of Things.]

Hey! ...

Ok ... I have SO much to post about - bike parks, girls night out (myohmy), boxes of love - but I only have a couple of minutes here.  My photography business is stupid-crazy-busy right now, taking up every free moment and then some ... the sun is shining, and I'm doing my very best to take advantage of it.  Three shoots in three days is a bit insane for me ... but the rain's a-comin' so I know it'll slow down soon enough ... right?  *grin*

So ... a couple of things are on my RHP site today ... 

First - another "I Heart Faces" contest entry ... the theme was "Tickled Pink".  You can see my entry HERE.

Second - I had a fran-freakin-tastic time capturing Miss. Cheyenne and her guitar with my lens. She's ended up with 140+ images, but if you check out my RedHanded Photography blog HERE, you can see my faves.  It was kinda hard to choose.

Here's a preview ...


Have a great one!!

No comments: