28 September 2011

[redhandedphotography: Please Vote!!]

Remember this pic?


It has to be one of my all-time faves of Katia.  And so when "I Heart Faces" (a photographer's haven) decided that this week's photo contest was "Best Summer Face of 2011", I leapt at it with this image.

Now, true ... it's not super summery.  But it WAS taken in the summer ... and if you didn't know it was taken in the bath, she could be at the beach ... maybe?  *GRIN*

Whatever the case, this image was chosen as a running contestant against other lovely pics taken by photographers all over the world.  And I am asking my community to come and support this little event and vote.

See ... it's "people's choice", which means YOU can vote for your favourite image.  Only one vote per computer is allowed - any attempts at multiple votes will not be counted.

So ..., would you take a moment and vote for me?  

Simply go HERE ... It's the I Heart Faces voting site.  Scroll down to image #85 (the same image as above) and click "VOTE".

That's it.

Please?  And thank you!!

Have a great one!!

3 comments:

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Voted! xo

ARK said...

I think she is absolutely stunning!! Your capture is just perfect!

Tawn said...

thanks so much :-) ... appreciate it!