26 August 2011

[katia: Happy 2nd Birthday.]


Today our littlest bean is 2 years old.  WOW.  In some ways it has flown by; and in others - it feels like she's been here forever.

She's a chatterbox ... 

After having 2 boys, she amazed me with her communication and vocabulary at such a young age.  I had been warned by other moms *grin* - but was still stunned at the sheer volume of language skills ... 

She's tiny ... 

Everyone comments on how little she is.  But she wears size 2 clothes ... she's just a lightweight.  Literally.  She's 23lbs.  Teeny.  She sure doesn't get that from me ... I was a chub.

She's girly ... 

She chooses pink over everything ... she wants her babies ... she insists on putting on chapstick and tries to steal my bracelets.  You don't have to teach a girl to be a girl apparently.

She is the perfect completion to our little family.  She brings everyone such joy, so many giggles ... she's one of a kind.

Happy 2nd birthday, sweet angel.

(I posted some pics of a photoshoot with her on my RedHanded Photography blog.  You can see that HERE).


I hope you all are enjoying the end of summer ... it goes by too fast, doesn't it??  The fall busyness is about to come upon us all.  

So, until then - have a great one!!

1 comment:

Jason and Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Katia!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Love Uncle Jason, Auntie Kristin, Landon and Liam