31 January 2011

[digiscrap: 2010 Pages]

WELL ... first off ... a massive, massive "THANK YOU" to all of you.  I had so many encouraging comments about my BRAND NEW photography site ... RedHanded Photography is feeling more and more like me every day ... I'm considering printing all the lovely words and putting them in my special case of memories ;-).  THANK YOU.  Really.  Truly.  Thank you.

What else ... well, today marks day 2 of avoiding sugar.  Now, I'm not doing this super-hard-core ... just no sweets.  Which, in itself, is a mighty feat.  But I have GAINED weight this month (shame on me) and enough is enough ... January is over and I'm stomping on its head.  

I literally just finished my first Jillian 30day shred workout in a loooong time.  I am going to be sore tomorrow ... and I am trying to not be over eccentric over it all.  Whenever I get obsessed, it seems to be the beginning of my downfall.  Moderation is key for me ... 

My goal?  Well - we're heading back to Phoenix in March, and it would be so exciting if I didn't have to tuck my loose tummy into my bathingsuit *ha!  now THERE'S an image for you ...* ... I'm hoping that 5lbs will make it less tuck-able *grin* ... 

And I plan on running this week too ... Jillian is just more efficient with the time that I have.  But I don't get my head clear the way I do when I run ... so even as I sit here sweating, it's not the same.  But it's good enough for today ...

I'm also trying to catch up on Digiscrapping ... the evenings this week are going to be focused on finishing up 2010.  Oh, that would feel SO great.  I take too many pics in December *grin* ...

Here are a few digipages that I've done over the last little bit ... enjoy.  And double click the images to enlarge.








Have a great one!!

No comments: