24 August 2010

[katia: Planning]

Oooeeeee.

Katia will be ONE on Thursday and we're celebrating with a family/friends BBQ - all with families who have a child the same age as Katia.  The next two days are going to be dedicated to making it super special.  This is going to be our last "first" birthday - and I've also never done a little girl birthday ever ... soo - I'm nervous, excited and want to plan all the details.

As I've already mentioned, it's going to have a "ladybug" theme ... after all, her nursery is done in ladybugs and it seems to be a cute, summery theme too.

I've been online, and have come up with a few details that I think are going to make this a fun event ... I love details, and keep making lists (and checking them twice ...).

If you haven't seen her in a bit ... my fave pics of her were posted a couple of weeks ago.  You can find them here

So -  for today, Tias is off to soccer camp, while the other two and I gallivant around town to find treasures for the party.

I gotta feelin'.

That today's gonna be a great day ( oh!!  and headache free so far!!  YAY!!!).

1 comment:

Lily Rose said...

So So wish we could be there for Katia's first birthday. We loved seeing her on Skype today...she waved to us! It was awesome! Give her a big hug from us and we have already picked up a few stocking stuffers for her for Christmas. Love you and miss you