15 April 2010

[redhandedphotography: Mother/Daughter Photoshoot]

Stomach flu.  Day four.  And I am so thankful that I don't have the sinus thing going around (which makes sleep impossible) ... I'll take trips to the bathroom any day over that.

And let me just say how grateful I am for my family who has really, really helped me these last few days.  Picking the boys up from school, taking them to swimming lessons, helping with piano practice, taking them to piano lessons, bringing soup for me and making dinner for my kids.  Mom S and Mom D ... you are the BEST.  I love you!!!

Ok.  Back to bed I go - but I've done another pre-post for a mother/daughter photoshoot here


Come stop by, and the rest should be up soon.  After all - I don't have a tv in our room ... so the computer is my friend (almost as much as the bathroom *wink*).

Have a good one. 

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I saw Grandma Lil @ School and thought, oy, poor poor Tania! Hope you feel better soon!

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!