22 February 2010

[redhandedphotography: Katia's Six Month Pics]

PHEWF!  We're back from a really wonderful few days away ... My hubby and I headed to Calgary to visit some dear friends of ours.  Dear friends.  Wow.  I sound like I'm eighty.

ANYway - we brought Katia with us, and she was as good as gold.  We shopped, went out for a fantabulous Italian dinner, I helped lead worship at our friend's church ... and we laughed so much, that I didn't feel guilty about ignoring my sit-ups routine.  Ha!   Who am I kidding??  I don't HAVE a sit-ups routine *grin*!!

There's much to post about - but first, before I left I tried to catch up on Katia's monthly portraits.  So - here are a couple from the shoot ... and click here to head to by photography blog for more pics.


Have a great one!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

She is so beautiful =)

How are you going with your weight loss??
Today I'm starting a system called Bodytrim - I'll lt you know how I go!

Shawna said...

Beautiful shots of Katia, those eyes, so yummy!

Glad you're back and glad you had a fabulous time!