21 December 2009

[redhandedphotography: Christmas Portraits]

The thought of taking the kids somewhere to get portraits was too overwhelming, but I really wanted to have a photoshoot with all three of our kids.  So, I set up a make-shift studio and got the kiddies dressed. 

I'll tell you, it's a tricky thing being the Mom AND the photographer *laughing*.  I couldn't take the pics as I was positioning them.  The boys were willing, but Katia wasn't having any part of it ... this was the best shot:



SO - a few days later, I tried again ... and again, the boys were fine - but Katia, not so much.  Here's the best shot:


Ah well, memories - right *GRIN*??  Well - since I had everything set up, and we were in the comfort of our own home, I figured I might as well take some individual pics.  Mattias put on his CD player, blasted "Here I Am To Worship" and said, "Mummy, when the song's over - no more pictures."  HA!!  That gave me about 3 minutes ...





For more pics, please visit my Redhanded Photography blog here.  Have a great one!

No comments: