09 December 2009

[biggest loser: I'm Still Here!!]

Ok - it's been a while, hasn't it ... sorry 'bout that.  But this is the first morning that I've been home ... the kiddies are in their pjs playing with GeoTrax, so I thought I'd finish up my breakfast while doing my blog.

So I weighed myself this morning ... I'm down again *yay*!!  AND wearing my size 6 pants today, withOUT an elastic around the button hole *grin*.  A LITTLE snug, but hey - they FIT!

Before I get to the numbers, here's what's been going on around here.  I'm involved in our church's Christmas Production - so that's where I'll be every night this week, including the weekend.  I love being involved - I haven't been since I was pregnant with Shalom.  I even said to a friend last night, "Do you realize the last time I was in the production ..."  and she finished my sentence with a soft, "I was just thinking about that today." 

My mom took the boys to the Christmas Train in Stanley Park last night.  On her OWN!!  Well - she went with her friend, and her friend's THREE grandkids!!  How brave were they??  And the boys haven't stopped talking about it all morning.  SO sweet!  You can't go wrong with McDonalds and Christmas lights!

Yesterday, my friend who owns Bumble Babies stopped by with a new hat for Katia!  It's now my new favourite, with a black hat and massive red flower.  It's going to be her "Christmas Hat", as her dress is black and red.  I told Jamie that I would be taking photos of her in it as soon as I can ... so be sure to come back and check them out ...

Enough already, the numbers, I know.

Ok here they are:  142.4lbs      waist:  32inches   hips 37.5inches

So I'm down 1.5lbs this week with 1.5 inches from my waist and 1/2 inch from my hips (based on the last time I measured).   In total, I'm down 15.5lbs from when I started and from when I started measuring,  4 inches off my waist, and 3.5 inches off of my hips.  Remember - when I measure my waist, it's not from the "smallest point".  Dr.Oz says to measure around your bellybutton - so that's what I do.

Are any of you still in this with me?  Have you reached your goal??  I'm FAR from mine ... I want to get to my "wedding weight" of 124lbs and 29inch waist.  Possible?  I'm giving myself until March.  And YES.  Anything is possible if I'm serious about it ...

Have a great one ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tawn! Give some details on how you've been losing all that weight!

Nelson Coopers said...

Good on you!!

I'm down a pound this week. Finally. I'm 142. I'm gonna try really hard this week and get into the 130's!!

jamiedelaine said...

Good job Tania! That's something to be proud of for sure.

Tawn said...

There really is no secret on how to lose weight ... I watch what goes in my mouth, drink gallons of water and make sure that I move a lot ... I'm doing bootcamp, but just one day a week. Here's the thing, I THINK that my body just needs to get the weight off, so if I just help it a little - it does it on its own? Maybe ...

and JD ... so so happy you stopped by. I was just by your blog today - thinking how lovely it must be to be you :-) ...