23 April 2009

[digiscrap: Recent Pages & a Plug for a GREAT Restaurant]

I've had some pretty "heavy" posts as of late ... so I thought I'd lighten it up a bit with some recent digipages I've done.

Truth is, is that I haven't had time to scratch my nose - never mind digiscrap - in the last 7 weeks. But with my hubby back into his schedule, some of our evenings have been spent watching the Canucks and with me, digiscrapping.

OH!!! Except last night ... last night we went OUT!!! (How could I have forgotten??). My folks took the boys on a "date", so my hubby and I did the same. We tried out a new restaurant, COZA!, and friends - it is AWESOME. I've heard the locals talk about it, and I thought it was some fancy-schmancy restaurant ... but it isn't. It's very urban, very comfy and VERY delicious. And the value? I thought it was really good, for a fantastic meal. You can order shared platters, all different kinds, with different meats, pastas, veggies etc. And they were around $14/person. Other entrees were between $16 and $25. Not an "every night out" price, but great for a date night. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Ok. So here are some recent pages - not recent pictures *GRIN*. And I seem to like red, but remember - most of these were around Christmas.

Enjoy!

click images to enlarge


No comments: