27 December 2008

[talk: Ho Ho Ho *yawn*]

Ok. I'm spent ... but I've survived the first week of Christmas holidays. Birthdays, family functions, dinner with friends ... there's been something on every day, every night. And I have the photos to prove it. So many, in fact, that I'm a little dizzy just sorting through them all.

I don't know if any of you are the "photographer" of the family - but I am definitely that in both of ours. I'm not even sure if anyone else brings a camera - except for maybe my teenage nieces. So, I click away and then I put the pressure on myself to get them ready (edit) and send them out to all the family. I've totally created this habit on my own, and now our families are used to it ... so then comes the, "So, do you have our pictures yet?" *smile* But I deserve it ... I love taking them - but in such a busy week, getting them out is just another thing to do.

What I'd REALLY like to concentrate on, is finishing our Cruise scrapbooking. I've done 18 pages so far - and am on day 3 of 7. But now that I've gotten going on it, it shouldn't take long to finish it.

Here's a recap of our week ...

No comments: